Replacement for the MS DHTML control.
Author Message
 Replacement for the MS DHTML control.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to the MS DHTML control. I'm trying to
develop a large scale application with this control as a central feature.
I'm finding it very difficult because of the problems using this control
from within a Visual Basic Usercontrol (losing delete key, can't trap arrows
if two or more controls exist on the same form, only firing gotfocus once
etc. etc).

Thanks in advance

David Crump

Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:35:39 GMT

1. Replacement for the MS OLE Container Control

2. MS DHTML Edit Control

3. MS DHTML ActiveX control?

4. MS Outline replacement

5. Looking for a replacement for the MS Grid

6. DHTML & MS Access

7. HTML Control replacement for RTF Control?

8. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

9. Selecting Table Control in DHTML Control

10. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

11. Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object

12. Applet/ActiveX Control Replacement in VB .NET