Error 50304: An instance of 'data environment name' cannot be created because
Author Message
 Error 50304: An instance of 'data environment name' cannot be created because

Run- Time error '50304':
An instance of 'data environment name' cannot be created
because its designer window is open.

It happens when I try to open a form that has a
usercontrol on it which contains a datagrid bound to a
data environment command object.

Anyone have a clue?

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:48:42 GMT

1. I am getting errors I can't pin down

2. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. Just the BASIC's ma'am.

5. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

6. Run-time error '-2147221231 (80040111)': Automation error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

7. I'am a big asshole

8. help: I' am new to VB

9. I am RILLY thick so pleez don't bother replying to this message :)

10. I am can't use StdType.StdPicture and stdole.StdPicture

11. 3rd Post: I am at my Wit's End

12. I 'am in deep trouble ...