picture boxes don't print completely
Author Message
 picture boxes don't print completely

My picture boxes don't completely print.  Their text
contents NEVER print, and the borders of the print
boxes don't entirely print either.  Sometimes the top
or bottom border along with one side border print
but that is all.  I have the picture boxes set as
AutoRedraw = true and I have "DoEvents" in the
loops that print to my picture boxes.  I'm using
Visual Basic 6.0 with SP5.

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:01:58 GMT
 picture boxes don't print completely

Quote:

> My picture boxes don't completely print.  Their text
> contents NEVER print, and the borders of the print
> boxes don't entirely print either.

You might need to do a PictureBox.Picture = PictureBox.Image
(or maybe it's the other way around)?

--

|_ http://www.Sonnack.com/ ___________________| Call: 1-800-DEV-NULL  |
|_____________________________________________|_______________________|

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:22:36 GMT

1. Embedded pictures don't print

2. printer doesn't print picture boxes

3. VB4: Determine picture box' picture color

4. Pictures don't display - help please.

5. Picture don't show

6. ImageCtl and Picture don't work

7. Printing picture box or image box

8. I don't want my path/filename field to update when I print

9. I don't want the commandbutton to be printed

10. VB Text boxes don't work when editing

11. Don't print an image in Word