thread works in test environment but not in exe file
Author Message
 thread works in test environment but not in exe file

When I create an extra thread in my program it works great inside visual
studio (sp5) but when I create an exe file and start it, an application
error (not run time error) occurs when the thread is started from my vb
program.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:25:41 GMT

1. thread works in develping environment but not in exe file

2. My OLE DLL works in EXE but not in VB Development environment

3. Beginner: Find does not work in .exe file

4. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

5. OpenFile Not work in exe but works in VB run

6. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

7. Seek Method Not Working (new thread)

8. Data Environment View Icon does not work!

9. Data Environment with AS/400 OLE DB not working

10. Run time error in EXE, not in test

11. EXE file crash when thread starts

12. Why does this test not work?