IPF at 017f:0044b674 creating a data project
Author Message
 IPF at 017f:0044b674 creating a data project

Hello everyone,

   I am familiaring myself with VB6, so I downloaded a sample from msdn.
This particular sample asked me to create a Data Project with Visual Basic,
so I start VB fresh, try to do it using the application wizard, but I
invariably get an invalid page fault pointing at 017f:0044b674.

   The only KB doc that seems to apply is Q268807, which states that I must
re-register certain dll. I did that, but still no luck, the error keeps
happening. Can anybody point me out how can I solve this?

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 00:41:31 GMT
 IPF at 017f:0044b674 creating a data project
Javier,

Quote:
> invariably get an invalid page fault pointing at 017f:0044b674.

I'm not sure what the problem is.
But note that there are quite a few service packs for VB6 now.

So in case you haven't applied any to your VB installation, here's a link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/vs6sp5/default.asp

Regards,

    -djm

> Hello everyone,

>    I am familiaring myself with VB6, so I downloaded a sample from msdn.
> This particular sample asked me to create a Data Project with visual
basic,
> so I start VB fresh, try to do it using the application wizard, but I
> invariably get an invalid page fault pointing at 017f:0044b674.

>    The only KB doc that seems to apply is Q268807, which states that I
must
> re-register certain dll. I did that, but still no luck, the error keeps
> happening. Can anybody point me out how can I solve this?

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:17:06 GMT

1. VB6 creates EXE programs that have IPF in OleAut32.Dll

2. Data control IPF

3. Data Control IPF

4. Data Control IPF

5. Data Control IPF