Help DLL problem
Author Message
 Help DLL problem

I have an executable file that runs on four out of pcs. It can not find
MSSTDFMT.DLL file. How do I compile it in the code, Or is there any other ideals?

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:54:24 GMT
 Help DLL problem
Hi Bill:

Quote:
>I have an executable file that runs on four out of pcs. It can not find
>MSSTDFMT.DLL file. How do I compile it in the code, Or is there any other ideals?

You need to distribute the file with your installation package.

Doug.

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:17:06 GMT

1. Please Help : DLL Problem

2. OLEAUT32.DLL problem with MsVbVm50.Dll - Help!

3. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

4. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

5. Help with DLL problem needed

6. VBA332.dll problems HELP!

7. office 2000 : Problems DLL : help me

8. !Help! VB6 not friendly - problem with oleaut32.dll

9. Help-VB call DLL problem

10. problem on oc25.dll please help

11. HELP: strange DLL problem

12. activeX DLL problems :( Help..!!