VB6.EXE crash calling Help
Author Message
 VB6.EXE crash calling Help

Hello,
I use VB6 with a W2K Laptop. Before I install W2K SR 1 all
is OK. Now when I mark a command and press F1 for Help or
choose Help from the Menu VB6.EXE crash.
Who can help me? What is detroyed that VB6 couldnt call
help?
If I use the Icon MSDN Visual Studio Library 6.0a the
applocation hh.exe crash.
What happend?
Thanks!
Thomas

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:19:06 GMT

1. VB6.EXE keeps crashing (references CCW) - it is caught in VS.NET

2. How to fix VB6 crash while Writing EXE

3. huge forms/project crashes my vb6.exe

4. VB6 EXE crash, with IDE OK. Event sink in VM60.dll

5. VB6 crashes while writing exe

6. vb6.exe crashes when started

7. Making exe will crash VB6 IDE

8. Calling COM crashes VB6

9. Calling CoInitialize( ) in a new thread crashes vb6 application

10. Dirt Simple OCX Created in VB6 crashes when I call empty method in BCB4

11. HELP CLR20r3 need help to debug crash of exe startup at remote installation

12. VB6 - SP5 exe generates drWatson during OLE communication with VB6 - SP3 exe