IE6 and DHTMLED.OCX
Author Message
 IE6 and DHTMLED.OCX

I have an e-form application that uses the "DHTML Edit
Control for IE5".  Some of my users have installed IE6 and
now are losing data.  Attempts to save a form fail without
any error message.

I have duplicated the problem on a test machine and
isolated it to the SaveDocument method which is writing a
zero-length file.  I have also found that uninstalling IE6
does not fix the problem.  I had different problems with
IE5.5 and was able to bypass by backleveling DHTMLED.OCX -
but that doesn't work with this problem.

To reproduce in VB5 under Windows NT 4:
Form1.DhtmlEdit1.SaveDocument "test.html"

Any help or advice would be appreciated,
Mike

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:34:45 GMT

1. dhtmled.ocx

2. Is any problem in dhtmled.ocx?

3. dhtmled.ocx

4. Question for dhtmled.ocx ?

5. "dhtmled.ocx not registered" on ME

6. Dhtmled.ocx

7. Problem when upgrading from IE6 SP0 to IE6 SP1

8. use vb6 ActiveX ocx in IE6

9. use vb6 ActiveX ocx in IE6

10. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

11. Dhtmled.vbs