VBA to VBasic6.0
Author Message
 VBA to VBasic6.0

You're right in respect of the Excel object, that the VB will be essentially
the same as the VBA, with the code functioning as methods of your Excel
object reference.

With MyExcelObject

end with

But there are major differences if you are used to VBA UserForms. In
general, VB's form handling is much more sophisticated, but some of the
controls seem more primitive.

> Hi,

> You can call the Excel object model from VB (Excel has to be installed on
> the target machine).  To do this you add a Project Reference to Microsoft
> Excel (via the Project Menu).  You may then do anything from VB that you
> could have done from VBA.  The syntax may vary slightly, but not require
> changes that should take more than a few minutes, I'd think.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:57:10 GMT

1. VBA to VBasic6.0

2. HELP!!!!!! Vbasic6

4. I Want to write a CD Ripper(convert to MP3) in VBasic6 - any clues how it's done

5. VBA 97 to VBA 2K/2002/2003

6. Access VBA Calling MSWord/Excel VBA?

7. VBA Analysis Tookpack- Excel In Access VBA

8. Access 97 VBA v Access 2K VBA - different ?

9. ACCESS VBA - why different from other vba?

10. convert vba 2000 to vba 97

11. Access 2000 VBA Handbook vis a vis Access 97 VBA Handbook

12. vba access vs vba excel (alguien sabe?)