ACTIVEX DOCUMENTS DOES NOT WORK!!!
Author Message
 ACTIVEX DOCUMENTS DOES NOT WORK!!!

when I run an ActiveX document from my computer everything is allright.
but on other computers, they get a download message.
could anyone help me?

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ACTIVEX DOCUMENTS DOES NOT WORK!!!

Have a look at Article Q167380 on the MS site. It covers all the
possibilities that can cause the problem.

Rick Coxhill

Quote:
> when I run an ActiveX document from my computer everything is allright.
> but on other computers, they get a download message.
> could anyone help me?

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

2. ActiveX document file did not work on client machine

3. ACTIVEX DOCUMENT DOES NOT WORK!!!

4. TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

5. Can not get ActiveX Document with RDS working

6. TAB key not working with ActiveX Document in IE

7. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

8. Doing a SaveAs without renaming the working document

9. Documents not loading, breakpoints not working

10. ActiveX not working with MSAccess97, works with VB

11. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

12. Why won't my ActiveX Document Work?