connect to Pervasive.SQL 2000 error with sp6
Author Message
 connect to Pervasive.SQL 2000 error with sp6

Hi,
since i've installed vb sp 5 and Microsoft installer I have problems with
existing ODBC connections with Pervasive. Who can help me?

The msg is:
Cannot connect to Pervasive.SQL 2000 server or Pervasive SQL 2000
workstation engine. Make sure either the Server is started or the workstion
engine is installed.

Off course I attempted to reinstall the workstation engine, but this didn't
work?

Does anyone can help me

thanx

reply to

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:00:46 GMT

1. Cannot connect to Pervasive.SQL 2000 server or Pervasive SQL 2000 since SP5 of vb6 with ODBC

2. Pervasive 2000 ODBC driver

3. ADO & Pervasive 2000

4. Ho to connect VBA to SQL Server 2000

5. Connecting to SQL 2000 db

6. VB.Net and connecting to Sql Server 2000

7. Connecting to sql server 2000????

8. Help Connecting to SQL Server 2000 w/ VB.NET

9. Connecting to SQL Server 2000 database

10. how to connect to sql server 2000

11. Problem connecting to sql 2000 from vb 6

12. Invalid Page Fault when connect to SQL Server 2000