problems using OpenSchema method of an ADO connection object
Author Message
 problems using OpenSchema method of an ADO connection object

I am trying to retrive names of all stored procedures
(queries) from MS Access 2000 database. I use OpenSchema
method with query type adSchemaProcedures. I get a
recordset with queries' names but not all are present that
are actualy in the database. I checked one of the queries
that I am looking for in the database - it looks like any
other select query whose name does come up (property wise
and everything). Has anyone dealt with this before, please
help! Oh yes, also the record count for the recordset
comes out to be -1. Why? here some code might help

Set rstSchema = cnn1.OpenSchema(adSchemaProcedures)
rstSchema.MoveFirst
MsgBox "number of procedures: " & rstSchema.RecordCount
Do Until rstSchema.EOF
    cmbQueries.AddItem (rstSchema!PROCEDURE_NAME)
    rstSchema.MoveNext
Loop
rstSchema.Close

thanks a lot in advance.

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:58:21 GMT

1. ADO Connection Object Method OpenSchema?

2. Problems using OpenSchema method...`

3. Problem :Using ADO openschema with Oracle for table constraints

4. ADO OpenSchema method fails to get indexes

5. ADO Command Object using Multiple Connection Objects

6. ADO - strange output in openschema's method

7. ADO Openschema method help?!!!?

8. OpenSchema of connection object

9. Error 3251 - When using Connection.OpenSchema

10. VB6: Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)

11. Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)

12. VB6: Problem sharing ADO connection between COM Objects (complex problem)