Can't Install VB6 on Win98
Author Message
 Can't Install VB6 on Win98

Hi

I have tried couple of times installing VB6.0 on my laptop running Windows
98. I left VB5 uninstalled and installed VB6 so that I can have both. The
installation of VB6 goes till end and while displaying "Updating system
configuration", it gives Dr. Watson error and it exits. Any ideas why I
could not install VB6.

Thanks in advance
Praveen

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't Install VB6 on Win98

2. Can't install VB6 on Win98

3. VB6-Projekt from Win98 not to install under NT4.0

4. Problems installing a VB6 / Win95 Package on Win98

5. 'Canned' data in VB program

6. problem installing vb6 on a win98

7. HELP: Can't find installable ISAM VB6/Access2000/Win98

8. (VB6)I CAN'T INSTALL MY APLICATION

9. vb6 sp4 doesn't install!

10. VB6 Packaged program won't install on other computer

11. VB6 Apps Won't Install?

12. Access 97 can't open text files after installing VB6