Error 438 - Object doesn't support this property or method
Author Message
 Error 438 - Object doesn't support this property or method

I'm getting an error 438 when I access one of my class properties in one
of my subs.  However, I do the same in another sub of the same bas
module and I don't get that error.  I use late binding (i.e. I declare
my variable to be a generic object) but I'm not using any ActiveX exe.
I read in the knowledge base that this problem exists with ActiveX exe
and the resolution is to compile the ActiveX exe into an ActiveX dll.
But my project is only one standard exe, it consists of a few bas
modules and  few class modules.  Is there any other way to rectify this
problem?  Can anyone help?

Edwin

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DB2 v5.2 - Error 438 object doesn't support this property or method

2. VB Run time error 438 : Object doesn't support this property or method

3. Help!- 438- Object doesn't support this property or method

4. VB4-16 / Err 438 Object doesn't support this method or property

5. VB5 Err: 438 Obj doesn't support property or method

6. Runtime 438 object dosenot support this property or method

7. ASP Error on Session.Contents : Object doesn't support this property or method

8. Object Doesn't Support Property or Method error Please help

9. Error 428 - Object doesn't support this property or method

10. Obvous type error: Object doesn't support this property or method

11. Help w/ 438 error object does not support property

12. Object doesn't support this property or method : 'DTSGlobalVariables(...).Value.Open