Runtime error 372 - SOLUTION
Author Message
 Runtime error 372 - SOLUTION

Found a great solution and thought I'd share it...

I had major hassles with this run-time error.  Everyone's advice seems
to be 'rename the dll and try again'.  However, I was using a dll that
was written in-house so I know it should have worked.

It wasn't until I found a free utility at http://www.*-*-*.com/
called RegDrop that I resolved the issue.  This utility actually gives
proper error messages instead of useless GetLastError numbers.

This showed me that it was NOT my dll, but a dll that it called upon
(Mfc42.dll) which needed to be updated.

Many thanks to the guys at Addison, really big help.

Andy.

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:20:31 GMT

1. Runtime error 372 failed to load

2. Runtime Error 372 - mscomctl.ocx help!

3. Runtime error 372

4. Runtime Error 372 - fail to load SSTAB32.OCX?

5. Runtime Error 372

6. Runtime erroe 372 - Failed to load control

7. run-time error 372

8. Error '372' driving me insane

9. Error 372

10. Error 372