VB6 error in a DHTML app
Author Message
 VB6 error in a DHTML app

Hi,

I have a DHTML application in VB6 I'm developing and I have 7 dsrs. I get a
Dr Watson error when I click on a control in design time mode within the VB
IDE. This problem is keeping me from developing my project since the error
continually pops up. The following is from the error log:

Application exception occurred:
        App: VB6.dbg (pid=92)

        Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

I am using Windows NT4 Workstation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ray

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Building new DHTML UI for old VB6 C/S app

2. Visual Basic DHTML App Error

3. Error when accessing VB6 app in VB5

4. IE.App DHTML Disabling with IE6

5. IE.App-DHTML Dialogs - Accessing HTML Element Styles

6. Trouble with opening and reading in text from DHTML app

7. vb6.exe Application Error, it closes whole app

8. Client execution of DHTML App

9. DHTML/SQL Server app works fine internally, not on web server

10. dhtml app

11. DHTML Apps and Database

12. Making DHTML apps work with standard IE security (medium)