results from multiple tables
Author Message
 results from multiple tables

In crystal 8.5, I have multiple tables joined together,
I get one page of results for each combination of the joined tables.

In one table, I may have more than one record which satisfies the
join criteria, and I want to include the data from each of these
records in the results I get on one page,

How can I do this?

Thanks in Advance,

Laurence Nuttall
UCLA

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:37:44 GMT

1. multiple table dynaset vs multiple table recordsets

2. VB4 linking tables results in read-only table definition

3. Linking to multiple tables in multiple databases

4. Create multiple tables from a single Make-Table Query

5. multiple tables to one table

6. HELP: Inconsistent Results when running multiple queries with DoCmd.OpenQuery

7. Help: Multiple Result Sets

8. Can't process multiple result sets when first resultset is empty

9. RDO's and Multiple Result Sets

10. Returning Multiple Result Sets

11. Dealing With Multiple Records As a Result of a Search of a DB

12. Implementing multiple page counts with recordset results