unable to use mouse wheel in editor?
Author Message
 unable to use mouse wheel in editor?

i am unable to use the mouse wheel in the vb 6 editor window to scroll up
and down the text.
is there a fix for this?

eamon

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 03:13:31 GMT
 unable to use mouse wheel in editor?

Quote:
> i am unable to use the mouse wheel in the vb 6 editor window to scroll up
> and down the text.
> is there a fix for this?

As I recall from previous posts made to these NGs, VB does not natively
support a wheel mouse.  Updating your mouse driver to the most recent
version may give you some functionality of the wheel within the IDE.  You
should search previous posts or www.google.com because I know this has been
asked before.

Mike

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 03:38:47 GMT
 unable to use mouse wheel in editor?
Go get MS Intellipoint (4.01?)

Solves the problem for me every time I've needed to fix it...

D.

| > i am unable to use the mouse wheel in the vb 6 editor window to scroll up
| > and down the text.
| > is there a fix for this?
| >

| As I recall from previous posts made to these NGs, VB does not natively
| support a wheel mouse.  Updating your mouse driver to the most recent
| version may give you some functionality of the wheel within the IDE.  You
| should search previous posts or www.google.com because I know this has been
| asked before.
|
| Mike

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 07:18:35 GMT
 unable to use mouse wheel in editor?
It's irrelevant to me because I don't have a wheel mouse (neither at home
nor at work)....but I'm picky about mice and will only use Logitech (don't
ask me why).  But (and this is getting off-topic, I know), will MS
Intellipoint work with a non-MS mouse?

Mike

Quote:
> Go get MS Intellipoint (4.01?)

> Solves the problem for me every time I've needed to fix it...

> D.

Quote:

> | > i am unable to use the mouse wheel in the vb 6 editor window to scroll
up
> | > and down the text.
> | > is there a fix for this?
> | >

> | As I recall from previous posts made to these NGs, VB does not natively
> | support a wheel mouse.  Updating your mouse driver to the most recent
> | version may give you some functionality of the wheel within the IDE.
You
> | should search previous posts or www.google.com because I know this has
been
> | asked before.
> |
> | Mike

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:10:42 GMT
 unable to use mouse wheel in editor?
I'm using a compaq branded mouse wheel...  (Its manuf'd by Logitech)
I also use the bargain {*filter*}they buy at work... never found one yet
that I couldn't make work with intellipoint.

D.

| It's irrelevant to me because I don't have a wheel mouse (neither at home
| nor at work)....but I'm picky about mice and will only use Logitech (don't
| ask me why).  But (and this is getting off-topic, I know), will MS
| Intellipoint work with a non-MS mouse?
|
| Mike
|

| > Go get MS Intellipoint (4.01?)
| >
| > Solves the problem for me every time I've needed to fix it...
| >
| > D.

| > |

| up

| > |
| > | As I recall from previous posts made to these NGs, VB does not natively
| > | support a wheel mouse.  Updating your mouse driver to the most recent
| > | version may give you some functionality of the wheel within the IDE.
| You
| > | should search previous posts or www.google.com because I know this has
| been
| > | asked before.
| > |
| > | Mike
| > |
| > |
| > |

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:05:12 GMT

1. Wheel Mouse does not work in VBA editor

2. Wheel mouse in VBA editor

3. Using mouse wheel or touchpad in Access

4. Using wheel mouse (scroll facility) in DOS

5. Using my wheel mouse in VB code window??

6. Using the wheel on a mouse with VB

7. Using mouse wheel or touchpad in Access

8. Wheel of IntelliMouse doesn't work only in VBA Editor for Outlook

9. Wheel in the code-editor?

10. Wheel on VB Code Editor

11. Wheel Mouse and VBA

12. how disable mouse wheel