Problems with threading
Author Message
 Problems with threading

I had a VBA program for Word, that was
functioning properly. Now with Win98 it
seems that the code does not operate in
the same way any more.

the code does this (in order)
1-- tells to print the opened and edited file
2-- opens a message box telling operator to
    change paper in printer and press ok
3-- opens anew file, edits it an prints it

This was earlier doing this in order, now
it executes 2 first and then 1 and 3.

How should I change to get the code to be
executed in desired order??

(in VB 5.0 I once seached for an error that
in fact happened very long after the point
that VB showed as an error, but in fact that
variable was accessed just two times in the
routine [in beginning and near  end])

--
Best regards
Kaj G Backas

www.compart.fi/~KGB   (homepage)
+358 9 4698 453          (direct phone number, extension 453)
+358 50 5898500         (mobile GSM)

--
Best regards
Kaj G Backas

www.compart.fi/~KGB   (homepage)
+358 9 4698 453          (direct phone number, extension 453)
+358 50 5898500         (mobile GSM)

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems in threading

2. problem with threads and DataGrid

3. Sync/Wait problem with Threads

4. Problem with threads on Win 2000

5. Object creation problem - concurrency/threading issue??

6. problem with thread

7. Threading problem --> threads die

8. Single Thread and Apartment Thread Problem

9. Safe threading by delivering EVENTS to UI THREAD

10. Thread error without threads

11. threading - Multiple threads returning values at same time

12. Opening a form in a new thread, appart from the Apps main thread