VB6 Missing AddIns
Author Message
 VB6 Missing AddIns

When I goto the AddIn manager the first half a dozen of addins seem to
be Missing.  Anyone else encounter this problem?  "Winapi" is one of
them.

Thanks in advance

Phil

  oxenberg.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Missing AddIns
you probably installed VB6 under another user.  It's a known bug - where the addins only appear for the user that installed the
package.  You'll have to manually copy the registry settings from that user.

Good luck,
Ofer.

Quote:

>When I goto the AddIn manager the first half a dozen of addins seem to
>be Missing.  Anyone else encounter this problem?  "Winapi" is one of
>them.

>Thanks in advance

>Phil

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 Missing AddIns
Thanks for your suggestion, but no, I always log in under the same username.

Phil

Quote:

> you probably installed VB6 under another user.  It's a known bug - where the addins only appear for the user that installed the
> package.  You'll have to manually copy the registry settings from that user.

> Good luck,
> Ofer.

> >When I goto the AddIn manager the first half a dozen of addins seem to
> >be Missing.  Anyone else encounter this problem?  "Winapi" is one of
> >them.

> >Thanks in advance

> >Phil

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Addins for Office Apps

2. Fields missing from AccessDB after search in VB6

3. Non ADO DataGrid missing from VB6

4. Missing gifs VB6

5. Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

6. Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

7. VB6 customized toolbar settings missing?

8. Winsock problem: SendComplete event missing in VB6

9. VB6 missed events.

10. VB6 WebClassRuntime missing?

11. crystal control in vb6 is missing

12. VB6 ListView missing MouseUp Event