explorer.exe keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!
Author Message
 explorer.exe keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!

Quote:
> Please help me with the above Dr. Watson file. My system keeps crashing
all
> of the time and I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You start by posting to the proper newsgroup and NOT attaching 330 KB files.

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:49:35 GMT
 explorer.exe keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!
No need for the snotty comment. I thought you werte here to help. If you
dont like it get off the group!!!!!!!

Quote:

> > Please help me with the above Dr. Watson file. My system keeps crashing
> all
> > of the time and I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> You start by posting to the proper newsgroup and NOT attaching 330 KB
files.

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:53:52 GMT
 explorer.exe keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 07:53:52 +0100, "glyn.maude"

Quote:

>No need for the snotty comment. I thought you werte here to help. If you
>dont like it get off the group!!!!!!!

>> > Please help me with the above Dr. Watson file. My system keeps crashing
>> all
>> > of the time and I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> You start by posting to the proper newsgroup and NOT attaching 330 KB
>files.

Another immature juvenile who hasn't heard of Net etiquette.

People are her to help, on a purely voluntary basis, they do not have
to answer your questions, but what they don't want is to have to
download loads of garbage then have to run the risk of introducing a
virus.  Plain text is the only acceptable form on this Newsgroup.

Notwithstanding that your post had nothing to do with VB.  Its an OS
problems.

I suggest you do a search on your browser for Net etiquette and read
it before you post anything else on any Newsgroups.

Stuart Sutherland

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:21:27 GMT
 explorer.exe keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!
From my perspective he did you a bit of a service.  When I read
your posting, it just came of out of place, so I ignored it.  I
suspect others are doing the same.  MikeD provided you with a
visible reaction to your message.

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:50:33 GMT

1. VB6.EXE keeps crashing (references CCW) - it is caught in VS.NET

2. Recovering SysTray items after EXPLORER.EXE crash?

3. HELP : DAO keeps crashing

4. HELP CLR20r3 need help to debug crash of exe startup at remote installation

5. Help - CRC of exe keeps changing

6. How to distinguish between EXPLORER.EXE and IEXPLORE.EXE

7. Why I start iexplore.exe, and I get explorer.exe proces (sometimes)

8. Need help! VB32.exe crashes on FORM VIEW

9. help EXE crash!

10. Help: Program crashes only when run as an .exe

11. VB6.EXE crash calling Help

12. Newbie needs help killing explorer.exe process in win2000