Urgent!Need Help in VB Animation!
Author Message
 Urgent!Need Help in VB Animation!

I am currently working on the games designing using VB.  I am using the
sprite.ocx ( created by Nik Lever)  to animate the graphics using sprite
technique.  I have created the image using the image editor software
such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro.  And i saved the image as bmp
file (24 bits) in Windows format. But evey time i run the program the
error message
"No color table" or "no such DIB object supported".  What is the problem
??  I really don't know what is the source of this problem.

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent! Need Help in Vb animation

2. Urgent! Need Help in VB5 animation using sprite

3. Urgent! Neep Help in VB Animation using Sprite

4. Need VB 5 Animation Help

5. urgent!Neep Help in VB5 Animation Using Sprite

6. Need urgent help with browser control under VB.NET

7. Need urgent help with browser control under VB.NET

8. Installation vb.net failed - Urgent Help needed

9. OSVERSIONINFOEX Struct in VB.NET Urgent Help needed

10. Student new to vb needs urgent help!

11. urgent help needed: developing a drawing application in VB

12. URGENT HELP NEEDED: Flushing the WINI.INI Cache in VB 4.0 16 bit