Active reports crashing VB IDE
Author Message
 Active reports crashing VB IDE

Anyone had issues with closing AR report windows, and taking out the VB IDE?

Win2000 sp2, VB6 SP5 Ar2 SP1 , Infragistics Ultrasuite 3.0

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:29:25 GMT
 Active reports crashing VB IDE
Caused by Infragistics outlookbar control. I used picture box's as the
window objects instead of forms. Makes AR freak.

Changed to all forms. Yee haa works well :-)

Quote:
> Anyone had issues with closing AR report windows, and taking out the VB
IDE?

> Win2000 sp2, VB6 SP5 Ar2 SP1 , Infragistics Ultrasuite 3.0

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 19:06:36 GMT

1. BUG: VB.NET compiler crashes itself or the IDE, when referencing C# DLL

2. UserControl crashing VB IDE!?!

3. Call to Oracle stored proc crashes VB IDE

4. VB 5.0 my program work in IDE but the .exe crash

5. VB IDE crashes randomly on 2000/XP

6. VB IDE crashes when I close my app in debugger

7. VB IDE crashes when I close my app in debugger

8. VB using COM crashed in IDE, exe is fine

9. UserControl crashing VB IDE!?!

10. Winint crashes VB IDE in debug-mode - Help

11. VB IDE Crashes

12. VB IDE and application crash without any message