VB6 PD Wiz error: Cannot find the source file ...
Author Message
 VB6 PD Wiz error: Cannot find the source file ...

Hi,

Deployment wizard is giving the following error during setup:

*** ERROR: Cannot find the source file 'C:\MY DOCUMENTS\PROJECTS\PBX

Why is it looking for the file in the original location and not in the temp
folder or those cabinets beats me.

I created couple of deployment packages and its always a different file but
the same message!?

One thing that bugs me is that there is no mention of disk number in lst
file and I'm not sure whether that's a new layout for VB6 setup.lst or has
wizard messed up:

2:26:36 PM,101384,6.0.81.40

Please help.

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 PD Wiz error: Cannot find the source file ...
I am having PDW problems as described also.  I have had better luck running
PDW outside of the VB IDE. I would like to see more postings on this issue
Quote:

>Hi,

>Deployment wizard is giving the following error during setup:

>*** ERROR: Cannot find the source file 'C:\MY DOCUMENTS\PROJECTS\PBX

>Why is it looking for the file in the original location and not in the temp
>folder or those cabinets beats me.

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 PD Wizard Setup1: Invalid line in setup information file

2. Cannot find file or one of it's components error msg

3. File Error: Cannot find TYPELIB.DLL

4. WsShell.Run error (the system cannot find the file specified)

5. Error: The system cannot find the file specified.

6. Combo Box system error - library files cannot be found

7. Error:Cannot find pvbDecl.ddl Extension File.

8. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

9. Provider cannot be found error (3706 Object error)

10. Provider cannot be found error (3706 Object error)

11. Q: Where to find PD VBX's

12. Error 3417 An action query cannot be used as row source, Please Help