Problem when Creating .EXE files
Author Message
 Problem when Creating .EXE files

I am having problems with my VB 5.0, everytime I try to make a .EXE file, it
always fails and send me this message :

C:\Projetos\Implicit VB 5\frm_main.frm(498) : fatal error C1001: INTERNAL
COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'c:\utc\src\P2\main.c', line 379)

The form in which it finds the error may change, but it is always in the
first one.The internal compiler error is always the same. I tried to make an
.EXE in an computer with this project and it did ok. I hava already tried to
uninstall and re-install VB5.0 and have installed Service Pack 3.

    Have anyone seen anything like this ? Can you help me ?

    Thanx, I would appreciatte if you could answer directly to my e-mail

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. creating exe file problem

2. Creating an .EXE file from a VB .EXE ????

3. How to create a icon when create a .exe file

4. How to create an Exe file and a setup file in VB.NET

5. vaxing problem reading a text file - could be related to how notepad.exe saves files

6. Load A new Version of an Exe File From the same Exe file

7. Load A new Version of an Exe File From the same Exe file

8. Problem creating exe.

9. VB5 Created EXE Problems

10. Help!! creating runtime exe problem

11. Problem: Cannot load a DLL from within a VB4 created .EXE

12. Problem Creating EXE.