Invalid License Information on ActiveX Controls??
Author Message
 Invalid License Information on ActiveX Controls??

I have tried to use various ActiveX controls in VB5 only to be informed
that I do not have valid license information for these controls.  The
controls appear in my toolbox, and only tell me this when I try to place
them on a form.  A couple of the controls in particular are the StatusBar
and Toolbar controls.

I have a valid license number and have un-installed and re-installed VB5
three times now.  Still I cannot use some of the controls!  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Invalid License Information on ActiveX Controls??
Try registering them using the regsvr32 and regocx32 utilities.   Use
the RUN command line.     The correct syntax is in the VB online help.

Quote:
>I have tried to use various ActiveX controls in VB5 only to be informed
>that I do not have valid license information for these controls.  The
>controls appear in my toolbox, and only tell me this when I try to place
>them on a form.  A couple of the controls in particular are the StatusBar
>and Toolbar controls.

>I have a valid license number and have un-installed and re-installed VB5
>three times now.  Still I cannot use some of the controls!  Any
>suggestions?

>Thanks!

[SOFTEC/{*filter*}TEC]

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

2. Embedding ActiveX License Information In VB Usercontrol

3. OCX Controls License Information

4. Controls license information

5. Custome Control License information?

6. Outline Control License Information

7. Sheridan Controls - License Information for this Component not Found

8. license not found: you do not have a license to use this activeX object

9. License required using TreeView ActiveX control in Access?

10. ActiveX Controls-No License

11. ActiveX Controls-No License

12. ActiveX Control - Licensing