Major Bug
Author Message
 Major Bug

Please help, i cannot start Visual Basic.  When i try my computer froze.

I even use the service pack 5 and it still freeze the computer.

I don't know what to do.

Contact me if you know how i can correct this.

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:19:07 GMT
 Major Bug
Alex,
Start your computer in safe mode. Uninstall VB and restart. Try
re-installing
Regards
Mike

Quote:
> Please help, i cannot start visual basic.  When i try my computer froze.

> I even use the service pack 5 and it still freeze the computer.

> I don't know what to do.

> Contact me if you know how i can correct this.

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:22:11 GMT

1. Major bug with Interface Events and Shared Events

2. Major Bug in VB.NET (or i've gone mad)

3. Possibly a major bug in ado!

4. Major Bug in Common Dialog

5. Dear Microsoft - Major Bug in VB5 - EXACT Code - different exe size: 15k vs 500k

6. VB4 - Major Bug or what?

7. VB ActiveX DLL + Access 97 = MAJOR BUG

8. MAJOR BUG with IE4.0 FOR DEVELOPER's

9. Major bug in ClassWizard

10. MAJOR BUG with IE4.0 FOR DEVELOPER's

11. Major BUG in MDAC 2.6 - Please Help

12. Major BUG in MDAC 2.6 - Please Help