Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)
Author Message
 Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

LS
While using the setup wizard (vb5) its reports that the dependencyfile of
Tabctl32.ocx (Tabctl32.deb) is out of date.
Where can i get a new file?

Wout Bremer

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:00:02 GMT
 Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)
I don't think you need one.  The dependencies haven't changed.  All that
message means is that there is a difference between the registered version
on your computer and the version listed in the .dep file.  As long as the
actual file dependencies haven't changed, the old dep file will still work.

Philip Meeks
Etv Technologies

Quote:
> LS
> While using the setup wizard (vb5) its reports that the dependencyfile of
> Tabctl32.ocx (Tabctl32.deb) is out of date.
> Where can i get a new file?

> Wout Bremer

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 00:29:02 GMT
 Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

Quote:
>LS
>While using the setup wizard (vb5) its reports that the dependencyfile of
>Tabctl32.ocx (Tabctl32.deb) is out of date.
>Where can i get a new file?

>Wout Bremer

I had that problem witht he CAL.TLB and it's control. Seems like the
date and version were wrong in the TLB

On searching the web, found this was intentional.

Get a search engine like COPERNIC (www.copernic.com, it's free) and do
complete string search.

Manually changing them solved the problem.

If they even flap their meat at me, I will handle them
terminatedly (but legaly) as per the definition of the
word in their tech dict.

Thu, 08 Jan 2004 08:25:02 GMT

1. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

2. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

3. Visual Basic 5.0....TABCTL32.OCX loading error..

4. Help Tabctl32.ocx

5. TABCTL32.OCX old and new version

6. coloured LISTVIEW elements using subclassing - doesn`t work when using tabctl32.ocx

7. tabctl32.ocx

8. HELP : UNWILLING TABCTL32.OCX

9. TabCtl32.Ocx Problems

10. Where to get TABCTL32.OCX

11. App.PrevInstance bug due to TABCTL32.OCX ?

12. App set up and trouble with tabctl32.ocx