imgedit.ocx and WindowsXP
Author Message
 imgedit.ocx and WindowsXP

I'm sure this is an old issue by now, but I can't seem to find anything on
it.  I programmed an app on a Win2K box that was using imgedit.ocx.  Now, my
XP machine does not come with imgedit.ocx and I can't seem to register the
Win2K version of the dll.  Anyone?

Thx, Dwaine

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 03:47:33 GMT

1. Error en el registro de imgscan.ocx y imgedit.ocx

2. Help with ImgEdit.ocx

3. ImgEdit.ocx replacement?

4. distribution problem - registering imgedit.ocx

5. Imgedit.ocx displays a black image (on some PCs)

6. ImgEdit.ocx (Expert Help Needed) Please!!!

7. imgedit.ocx Please help

8. ImgEdit.ocx (Expert Help Needed) Please!!!

9. Help with Imgedit.ocx

10. ImgEdit.ocx does not print the same in Windows 2000 as in NT4

11. How to invert image in ImgEdit.OCX?

12. WNAG - IMGEDIT.OCX