Temp Files created by VB
Author Message
 Temp Files created by VB

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have problem that VB creates temp files under
vb98 folder when running VB application? If so, anybody
knows why?
Following are example of temp files:

VB939.tmp
VB52A.tmp

Thanks

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 23:35:50 GMT
 Temp Files created by VB

Quote:
> Hello everyone,

> Does anyone have problem that VB creates temp files under
> vb98 folder when running VB application? If so, anybody
> knows why?

It does create temp files on my workstation, but I'm not rating
it as a problem.  Is it causing you a problem?

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 00:38:00 GMT

1. My app makes a temp file in win/temp dir upon execution

2. MSCOMM...creating a temp file to write data to

3. creating temp files

4. Timers and Creating Random temp files.

5. Why are TEMP files created in working directory?

6. 0kb temp files created in root

7. NT dropping VB's temp files

8. Q- Temp files / VB / Access

9. Dynaset and temp files of VB

10. ** VB temp file problem, can ANYONE help? **

11. Question--Help / VB/Access/Temp files

12. Error in temp file in running crystal report for .net in vb.net