WinXP & VB6 (sp5) compatibility
Author Message
 WinXP & VB6 (sp5) compatibility

I'm working with VB6 on OS WinXP. When i open a project
created on OS Win98 which use WinSock, on WinXP i don't
receive any results, but without error code!
if i compile the project on OS Win98 and run it on WinXP,
it run correctly...!!!

Someone can explain me where is the problem???
Thanx and bst rgds

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:14:12 GMT

1. VB6 SP5 project size limit with WinXP?

2. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

3. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

4. VB6 SP5 not compatible with pre SP5???

5. WinXP themed controls & VB6

6. VB6 (SP5) & Finding Control Occurrences

7. VB6 SP5 & Crystal 4.6

8. VB6 SP5 & Crystal 4.6

9. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

10. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

11. compatibility of VB5 & VB6

12. VB6 & VB5 - Binary Compatibility Broken