where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?
Author Message
 where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?

where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?

Ruangwit Kamnerdsap

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:45:58 GMT
 where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?

Quote:

> where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?

Here's the bug list for TEOVBAWKI:

 URL:http://mvps.org/vb/index2.html?rants/vfred.htm

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>  Sign the Check! <http://www.xenu.net/>

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 16:51:07 GMT
 where i can get bug report of visual studio .Net?
Hi.

This URL is for the complete list of bugs in Visual
Studio .NET.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http%3a%2f%
2fsupport.microsoft.com/common/canned.aspx%3fR%3dd%26H%
3dVisual%2bStudio%2b.NET%2bBugs%26LL%3dkbvsnetsearch%2band%
2bkbbug%2band%2bnot%2bkbnetfssdk%26Sz%3d

Hope this helps,

   Adrian

confers no rights.

Quote:

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:48:10 GMT

1. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

2. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

3. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

4. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

5. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

6. Getting ready for Visual Studio .NET

7. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

8. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

9. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

10. Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Crystal Report Deploy

11. problem with crystal reports in visual studio.NET

12. Visual Studio.NET with Crystal Reports and Joined Tables