8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS Error
Author Message
 8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS Error

Hi,

    I recently developed an NT service which goes out onto other web servers
collecting data from a database an updates my database on my server. For
some reason I always have this error :

[Internet Server Error.:8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS] SQL = SELECT CodeSrie AS
codeSerie, TitreSrie AS titreSerie, DescSrie AS descSerie, Actif FROM
tSries WHERE Actif = True;:8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS]

I have checked if my RDS was installed properly and it was. I even
re-installed it to make sure it wasn't a problem of version. I have tried
several other thing which touches the security of different files but still
no changes.

Does any on have any idea of what might be the problem? For your information
I am runnig this service on a Windows NT server with IIS 4.0 service pack 5.

Thank you

Yan Trudeau

Programmer/Analyst

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:16:14 GMT

1. runtime error 8447 when ADO connecting to Access 2002 at web site

2. HELP: error 8447 Internet Server Error

3. 8447 Server Error

4. Working with a remote (web) database - The problem persists 8447 Runtime Error

5. whats this ADO (RDS) error with PWS?

6. Can i use RDS for Microsoft Indexing search?

7. Microsoft Jet error using ADO

8. RDS 2.5 - How to use RDS to get and maintain data on a Remote Server

9. RDS + IIS5 + RDS DataControl

10. Weird ADO (RDS) problem

11. Dynamic listboxes from remote .DBF using ADO/RDS

12. Looking for an IN DEPTH book on ADO/RDS with Visual Basic