How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??
Author Message
 How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??

Hi Everyone,

Consider there are files called
POHeader00000300.out,POHeader00000304.out,PODetail00000305.out,PODetail00000
306.out:

1.First it should sort on the basis of Date Created.

2.Second it should sort the above files in the form of
POHeader*.*,PODetail*.* also taking care the Date Created.

3.While doing the above sorting in the above manner if the dates are same of
,for e.g.POHeader00000300,it should sort according to the Number
e.g."00000300".

Please send me links to solve this query.

Regards,

Smithesh Kollara

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:48:09 GMT
 How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??
Please, do not post your question to non-relevant newsgroups (3rdparty,
addins, bugs, and so forth). One or two newsgroups are enough for most
questions, for example, the microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion that it
seems that  you forgot to include in the list.

--
Best regards,

Carlos J. Quintero

MZ-Tools 3.0 freeware 'all-in-one' Add-In for VB6 and VBA: Code Templates,
Detect dead code, Favorite Procedures, Favorite Projects, External
Utilities, XML Documentation,  Private Clipboards, Select Case Assistant,
Sort Procedures, Collapse Projects, Split/Combine Lines, Open Folder of
File, Edit File As Text, MsgBox Assistant, Connect String Assistant and many
more features:
www.mztools.com

Quote:
> Hi Everyone,

> Consider there are files called

POHeader00000300.out,POHeader00000304.out,PODetail00000305.out,PODetail00000
Quote:
> 306.out:

> 1.First it should sort on the basis of Date Created.

> 2.Second it should sort the above files in the form of
> POHeader*.*,PODetail*.* also taking care the Date Created.

> 3.While doing the above sorting in the above manner if the dates are same
of
> ,for e.g.POHeader00000300,it should sort according to the Number
> e.g."00000300".

> Please send me links to solve this query.

> Regards,

> Smithesh Kollara

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 20:57:05 GMT

1. How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??

2. How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??

3. How to sort files in a folder on the basis of Date Created??

4. File/Folder Object System and sorting files

5. Catching Arrival of new messages in the Inbox folder on a regular basis

6. Can't sort Outlook Personal Folder using Items.Sort

7. Create Folder using date stored on computer?

8. Create a "date"-named folder

9. How to sort files in a folder according to Date Created??

10. How to sort files in a folder according to Date Created??

11. File Sorting Within Folders

12. Sorting files in folder and subfolders