No Project References Dialog
Author Message
 No Project References Dialog

Hi

I received an OLE Automation error in VB and it crashed out.

Since then, even after reinstalling VB, There is no Project -> References
menu item. The Project -> Components is there OK.

Can anyone help.

Many Thanks
Terry

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:52:03 GMT
 No Project References Dialog
You must reset the menus.

Unload all add-ins, right-click on a toolbar, click Customize... and click
the Reset button 6 times, one for each toolbar selected.

--
Best regards,

Carlos J. Quintero

MZ-Tools 3.0 freeware 'all-in-one' Add-In for VB6 and VBA: Code Templates,
Detect dead code, Favorite Procedures, Favorite Projects, External
Utilities, XML Documentation,  Private Clipboards, Select Case Assistant,
Sort Procedures, Collapse Projects, Split/Combine Lines, Open Folder of
File, Edit File As Text, MsgBox Assistant, Connect String Assistant and many
more features:
www.mztools.com

Quote:
> Hi

> I received an OLE Automation error in VB and it crashed out.

> Since then, even after reinstalling VB, There is no Project -> References
> menu item. The Project -> Components is there OK.

> Can anyone help.

> Many Thanks
> Terry

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:16:19 GMT

1. Bringing up Project/References dialog takes ages

2. Refresh project reference dialog?

3. Project References Vs Binary References

4. VB COM project reference works, but dll reference does not

5. Removing ActiveX exe references from project->references

6. removing a reference item from the project references option

7. Referencing a C# project within a VB.NET project

8. VB changes a Project Component to a hidden Project Reference

9. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

10. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

11. VBA reference in project is bad - can't find project or library

12. Referencing Another Project In A Project Group