Unload Error win98
Author Message
 Unload Error win98

I have built a vb6 app and made the exe the app works find on some pc/os's
but on some the unload statement crashed the app with a windows illegal
error. the error is not the normal vb trappable error it is an os error.
Anyone have any ideas.

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 07:22:11 GMT
 Unload Error win98
Hi,

Try getting rid of any third party controls and see if the Unload statement
still raise the error.

If the problem does not occur, you may want to contact the vendor for
assistance.
If the problem persists, you may want to contact Microsoft PSS for support
on this issue.

Regards,
Yan Liu

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:37:44 GMT
 Unload Error win98
Probably because you forgot to release something (setting
used things to nothing,....)

Perhaps a callback routine?

Quote:

confers no rights.

>.

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 17:19:15 GMT
 Unload Error win98
The form allows the user to imput data and at the end adds data to a db. The
user can click the cancel button at any place in the capture and there is no
problem, but on the last section of the input the user selects from a data
grid and then clicks add button which adds the data and then unloads the
form.

the add data button calls a pro in the same mod which adds the data and then
unloads the form. this is what produces the error
any other ideas.

Cheers

Quote:
> Probably because you forgot to release something (setting
> used things to nothing,....)

> Perhaps a callback routine?

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 18:22:55 GMT

1. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

2. Unloading form gives 364 Object was unloaded

3. Unload form doesn't unload

4. Unload not unloading a hidden form - VB4 32bit

5. Unload does not unload

6. Problem getting program to end after unloading the form (Unload Me)

7. Error in REPLACE() on Win98 but not 2K

8. WIN98 429 Error

9. Automation Error\ FM20.dll in Win98

10. Error using OpenPrinter() API on Win98

11. going to win98 from win2000 with error 430

12. Win98/VB5 recordset error