Imaging problems
Author Message
 Imaging problems

My program loads and displays scanned TIF files into a ImgEdit control and
allows page flipping, annotating, etc. The problem is that after a new
annotation has been added, the program needs to save the files on a network
drive; when the files are a little big (more than 300k, and I have files
that are several Megs too), this saving takes an illogical amount of time. A
3MB file took me 40 seconds to save. The network itself is fine - loading
the same file was instantaneous, and saving outside my program is fine too.
Could anyone think of any advice?
Thanks
Ido Kalir

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:15:01 GMT

1. repost of old image problem

2. repost of old image problem

3. Saving Images - Problem

4. Picturebox load image problem

5. Image problem - Picture Box Alternative?

6. Image Problem ???

7. Mirror image problem.

8. clipping image problem

9. VB5, Crystal Rpt 5, and dynamic images problem

10. Image Problem

11. Combo Box Lingering Image Problem???

12. Table Background image problem