VB / Windows 2000 / Microsoft Scripting
Author Message
 VB / Windows 2000 / Microsoft Scripting

Dear all,

Recently, I developed a VB application that make use of Microsoft Scripting
functions like FileSystemObject etc to process files, it runs fine in
Windows 98 but when I deploy it on Windows 2000 server, it hangs when it
runs.

Any idea for such behaviour occur ?, any feedback is most welcome ?

Thanks in advance.

Jason Lee

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:47:00 GMT
 VB / Windows 2000 / Microsoft Scripting

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Recently, I developed a VB application that make use of Microsoft
Scripting
> functions like FileSystemObject etc to process files, it runs fine in
> Windows 98 but when I deploy it on Windows 2000 server, it hangs when it
> runs.

> Any idea for such behaviour occur ?, any feedback is most welcome ?

If you can narrow down your analysis to the line of code it's{*filter*} on,
that would likely tell us something...

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:46:45 GMT

1. VB / Windows 2000 Server / Microsoft Scripting

2. VB ACL Retrieve problems on Microsoft Windows 2000 Server

3. Windows 2000, VB Script, Visual InterDev and SQL Server 7

4. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok

5. schedule vb script in Windows 2000

6. Windows Script 5.5 Beta 1 setup for Windows 2000 available

7. No Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library in Windows 2000 Advanced Server

8. "Microsoft Windows 2000 Scripting Guide" from Microsoft Press is out!

9. Install Printer with script on Windows 2000 Print Server

10. Windows 2000 Scripting Guide

11. Windows 2000 server Login in script

12. Windows 2000 Quota script