datasource changes when exporting report to HTML to other directory
Author Message
 datasource changes when exporting report to HTML to other directory

Everytime I export a report to HTML to other directory, the datasource of
the dataenvironment changes. As a result all my ADO cannot locate the
database. Upon checking, it was found that all ADO is trying to looking for
the database in the directory where I have exported the report.

Is this a BUG or WHAT?

Philip

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:19:27 GMT

1. changing report name of a MAPI exported report

2. Export changing current directory!

3. Crystal Report - changing datasource at runtime

4. Change Datasource for Sub Reports

5. Changing datasource (data control) on bound report

6. Change Report's Datasource at Runtime?

7. How to Change Datasource of .RPT report ?

8. Changing Datasource at runtime - Crystal Reports v4.5

9. how to change the datasource of a crystal report at program run time

10. Changing Existing Report DataSource from ODBC to ADO.

11. Changing datasource for web report

12. VB6 Data Report Designer - problems exporting to HTML