Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding
Author Message
 Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding

hello to all
I am have develop a VB app that works with a MYSQL database online
I create the connection using ODBC and presenting the result in a DataGrid

the app was created using VB6 on WinMe
everything on this pc works fine but when I am trying to package it and run
the install file on win92 or winNT
1. the install crash
2. unzipping all the files (from the cab file) in to a folder and running
the program works ok until the presenting of the result in the DataGrid
I get an error message "Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data
binding" I know that the connection with the database work
cues I can see the total of the result

does anyone know why this is happening??
please help!

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 23:52:17 GMT
 Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding
Win 92?

Are you talking about Windows 3.1, and windows NT 3?

Because VB6 makes 32 bit apps, and 16 bit operating systems like Win 3.1 and
NT3 cannot run 32 bit apps.

Also, another suggestion, get rid of ME and get Win98 or Win95 or Win2000

you will have less crashes
:)

Quote:
> hello to all
> I am have develop a VB app that works with a MYSQL database online
> I create the connection using ODBC and presenting the result in a DataGrid

> the app was created using VB6 on WinMe
> everything on this pc works fine but when I am trying to package it and
run
> the install file on win92 or winNT
> 1. the install crash
> 2. unzipping all the files (from the cab file) in to a folder and running
> the program works ok until the presenting of the result in the DataGrid
> I get an error message "Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data
> binding" I know that the connection with the database work
> cues I can see the total of the result

> does anyone know why this is happening??
> please help!

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:26:13 GMT

1. Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding

2. Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding

3. Microsoft DataGrid Control, cannot initialize data binding

4. Microsoft DataGrid Control - Cannot Initialise Data Bindings

5. DataGrid Cannot Initialize Data Bindings

6. ???ADO Datagrid:Cannot initialize data bindings

7. Datagrid/ADO - Cannot initialize data bindings

8. Cannot initialize data bindings

9. "cannot initialize data bindings"

10. Cannot initialize data bindings

11. Disconnected Recordset - cannot initialize data bindings

12. Cannot initialize data binding