CHR Function not working in VB 6
Author Message
 CHR Function not working in VB 6

Help please,
Chr is not working on my PC, I have SP% and the Enterprise
edition, but it will ot work, I need a very quick answer
here thanks

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:37:02 GMT
 CHR Function not working in VB 6
Hello.

What's your problem with Chr()? Please be more specific and/or send a code
snippet.

Bye, Jens

Quote:
> Help please,
> Chr is not working on my PC, I have SP% and the Enterprise
> edition, but it will ot work, I need a very quick answer
> here thanks

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:58:34 GMT
 CHR Function not working in VB 6
Hi,

You do not say how it is failing.  Post code.

Also, check Project/References to make sure that there is no reference
selected that is markes "Missing."  If any are missing, uncheck.

--
Richard Grier  (Microsoft Visual Basic MVP)
Hard & Software

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 01:17:22 GMT
 CHR Function not working in VB 6
I have a similar problem.

That is that basic functions like CHR() do not work and give the error
"Complie error, Cant find Project or Library"
Now I suspect I need to check one of the references but which one or am I
completely off the path.

An email reply would be appreciated.

Tim Norton

Quote:
> Help please,
> Chr is not working on my PC, I have SP% and the Enterprise
> edition, but it will ot work, I need a very quick answer
> here thanks

Fri, 06 Aug 2004 20:17:04 GMT

1. Chr(10) and Chr(13) doesn't work

2. Chr(10) not working?

3. chr() not working for values over 128

4. chr() and strconv() do not work consistently

5. CHR() function not being found

6. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

7. Help: Access 2.0 Function does not work with VB 3.0

8. ActiveX not working with MSAccess97, works with VB

9. OpenFile Not work in exe but works in VB run

10. SQL string not works in VB and works in Access 2000

11. vb MSCOMM Control works in VB 5 and not VB 6

12. Audit Functions not working