transparent windows
Author Message
 transparent windows

Hi !

I have a strange bug in my application : when a explorer window or any type of
windows is opened, it appeared in my app through my app's background window.

I use show vbmodeless for all my forms and the owner of each forms is the
background window, the syntax is like form.show vbmoless, frmbackground

Any suggestion or comment will be very helpful for me !

I'm looking forward for your answers Thanks !

NB: I put a extract of the code as an attach file

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:54:38 GMT
 transparent windows
Hi !

I have a strange bug in my application : when a explorer window or any type of
windows is opened, it appeared in my app through my app's background window.

I use show vbmodeless for all my forms and the owner of each forms is the
background window, the syntax is like form.show vbmoless, frmbackground

Any suggestion or comment will be very helpful for me !

I'm looking forward for your answers Thanks !

NB: I put a extract of the code as an attach file

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 17:54:41 GMT

1. Transparent Windows in Windows 2000

2. Transparent windows in windows 95/98 how to ?

3. Transparent windows in windows 95/98 how to ?

4. Transparent Windows/Forms

5. Floating Transparent Window

6. Transparent Window

7. Transparent windows

8. Transparent Window

9. Transparent Windows

10. Transparent Windows/Forms in VB3

11. Transparent Window

12. Writing a VBX: Transparent window possible?