VB 6: Setup-Programs dont' run
Author Message
 VB 6: Setup-Programs dont' run

Hallo together,

I have used the wizard to create setup.exe-files for my VB-programs. When i
want to start the file setup.exe the wizard created I get an errormessage
from setup.exe after writing Copying Files.

I have run the wizar for at least 15 programs, but no one runs. I have uses
VB entprise version 6.0 as Release Candidate in englisch an BETA german. The
error is in both versions!

How can i create runable Setup-Files ????

Pleas help me!

--
Helma Spona
- Freie Autorin -

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 6: Setup-Programs dont' run
Well since VS (and the separate VC, vb, etc versions) is now released I
think the Beta versions would eitehr have timed out or at a minimum not be
supported. You might want to update to the real version.

As to your problem what was the error message.

Quote:

>Hallo together,

>I have used the wizard to create setup.exe-files for my VB-programs. When i
>want to start the file setup.exe the wizard created I get an errormessage
>from setup.exe after writing Copying Files.

>I have run the wizar for at least 15 programs, but no one runs. I have uses
>VB entprise version 6.0 as Release Candidate in englisch an BETA german.
The
>error is in both versions!

>How can i create runable Setup-Files ????

>Pleas help me!

>--
>Helma Spona
>- Freie Autorin -
>(Data Becker, bhv, Redmond's, WRS, WEKA, Franzis ...)

>Http://home.t-online.de/home/helma.spona

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4 program dont'starts after installation

2. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register

3. Setup program in VB 5 can only run on one PC

4. Running VB5 programs from CD without using a setup program

5. Program Groups and VB's Setup Wizard

6. Can't get VB Setup Wizard to create Start/Program group

7. running the 'joystick setup'

8. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

9. VB 6.0 or 5.0 appls dont run on NT

10. ****HELP**** VB 3.0 program dont understad dates

11. can't run vb program involving database accessing

12. Office dont't work after vb.net was installed