VB6 Webclass bug
Author Message
 VB6 Webclass bug

After deploying a webclass application, I was surprised that I got an
"Object has moved" error whenever I used the server's IP address as a URL.
This message did not appear when I used the server's name as a URL. This
only happens when I click on a trappable event such as a button and does not
happen when I do a href.

The funny thing is that the error is not consistent and it is not caused by
code because nowhere do I hard code the server's name or IP address.

Has anyone else got this error or can anyone tell me what exactly the error
means?

Thanks
Reinout

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Webclass bugs or what?

2. Webclass bugs or what?

3. Webclass bugs or what?

4. Webclass Bugs

5. Webclass problem or bug, please help?

6. VB6 Webclass

7. VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass

8. VB6 webclass and Site Server Commerce Edition

9. VB6 WebClass Development

10. VB6 WebClass

11. Help! WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

12. WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem