Cannot fire SAPI5 event in ActiveX DLL
Author Message
 Cannot fire SAPI5 event in ActiveX DLL

I have this problem:

I want to run SAPI 5 as an object under ASP. However, ASP does not
allow events. So, I create an ActiveX DLL for the SAPI 5. This DLL
will enter into a loop to wait for the recognition events from SAPI 5
to be fired. Again, I find that the recognition events do not fire
when it becomes part of my DLL.

The same program works perfectly right when it is coded as a Standard
EXE program.

Is this a bug in VB6?

Wed, 04 Aug 2004 12:20:53 GMT

1. ActiveX DLL events won't fire when DLL shows Modal Form

2. Cannot fire events of an object from a DLL

3. ActiveX control causing subform's load event not to fire

4. ActiveX custom event not firing HELP -- URGENT!

5. Terminate Event on ActiveX user control not firing

6. ActiveX run mode terminate event does not fire

7. ActiveX custom event not firing HELP -- URGENT!

8. Destroying ActiveX EXE Object Does Not Fire The Class_Terminate Event

9. VB6 ActiveX Control -- Change Event Not Firing

10. ActiveX Param not firing event

11. Firing events from GlobalMultiUse ActiveX EXE

12. Problem with firing an event in an activex control