VB5SP3 won't install after Off97SP2
Author Message
 VB5SP3 won't install after Off97SP2

Setup causes page fault. Uninstalled Office, reinstalled, then VB5 again,
I'm tired.  Any ideas?--

*Remove no-spam to reply please*
or
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rhandley

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5SP3 won't install after Off97SP2
I've had some problems with "page fault in kernel32.dll". I suggest you
search the knowledge base for that string -- you will find a Trouble-shooter
Wizard which may help.  Best of luck with it!

Bertie

Quote:

>Setup causes page fault. Uninstalled Office, reinstalled, then VB5 again,
>I'm tired.  Any ideas?--

>*Remove no-spam to reply please*
>or
>http://home.earthlink.net/~rhandley

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install

2. Visual Studio Install/MSDN Help won't install

3. ADO CE SDK 1.0 won't install - says VB5 not installed

4. ISP won't let me install dll's

5. My Program won't install on another computer, have VB studio Pro

6. VB6 Packaged program won't install on other computer

7. ATL.dll won't install

8. VB6 Apps Won't Install?

9. Application won't install on some machines

10. Why Won't the MSDN CD Install?

11. !!HELP Apps won't install!

12. SP3 Won't install!