Register TABCTL32 control
Author Message
 Register TABCTL32 control

Hi all,

I'm trying to register the TABCTL32.OCX component.  The installation
copied the latest file to the system directory, but couldn't register
it??

I then used the REGSVR32 program to register/unregister this control,
but still no luck. This error message occurred:
    Load Library Tabctl32.ocx Failed
    Get Last Error: OX00000485

When I run my program which requires this control, it states:
    Runtime error 372 fail to load SSTAB32

    Thank you, Travis.

System: WIN95a - contains TABCTL32.OCX which is the latest copy.
If replying to email, remove NOSPAM.

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Register TABCTL32 control

2. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

3. SSTab/TABCTL32.OCX and registering it

4. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

5. Tabctl32.ocx - Can't see control

6. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

7. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register

8. evb Control manager, registering controls on emulator device.

9. Visual Basic 5.0....TABCTL32.OCX loading error..

10. Help Tabctl32.ocx

11. TABCTL32.OCX old and new version

12. coloured LISTVIEW elements using subclassing - doesn`t work when using tabctl32.ocx