Web based Installation
Author Message
 Web based Installation

I'm looking to buy an more sophisticated alternative to Package and
Deployment wizard.  I've seen alternatives from InstallShield and Wise but
InstallShield does not integrate with VB projects which means you have to
work out which files must be included.  Wise does work well with VB but does
not seem to be particularly web friendly.

Can anyone recommend a good tool for building cab files (pref one that can
read VB projects so you don't have to workout what files need to be
included)?

Paul

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web based and PC based program

2. Web based form feeding a vb data base

3. VB Web applications, web based controls

4. VB Web applications, web based controls

5. Installing VB4 upgrade without base installation

6. Browser based installation

7. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

8. The installation of IbuySpyVB ends with an Script Error: Unable to Locate the Default Web Site

9. Designing of a web page for installations.

10. Web Browser installation

11. VB App Web/Net Installation (Rephrasing the ?)

12. VB App Web/Net Installation