Calling a JSCRIPT From a VBScript Function
Author Message
 Calling a JSCRIPT From a VBScript Function

Can anyone give me an example on how to call a JSCRIPT Function from a
VBScript Function.  I am trying to say when a condition is true, call the
JSCRIPT Function.

All help is appreciated (TRUST ME !!!)

Sun, 01 May 2005 00:27:35 GMT
 Calling a JSCRIPT From a VBScript Function
Does by vbscript you mean server side scripting and jscript is the client
side scripting languages?

If you do, you can do something like this:

<%
function func()
if 1=1 then
    func=true
else
    func = false
end if
end function
%>
<script language="jscript">
<%if func() then%>
jscriptfunction()
<%end if%>
</script>

Yossi

Quote:
> Can anyone give me an example on how to call a JSCRIPT Function from a
> VBScript Function.  I am trying to say when a condition is true, call the
> JSCRIPT Function.

> All help is appreciated (TRUST ME !!!)

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:31:17 GMT

1. calling vbscript function from jscript

2. calling vbscript function from jscript?

3. call a jscript-function in the vbscript-part of an asp-page

4. Call JScript function from VBScript

5. Calling Jscript Function from Vbscript?

6. Calling VB function from jscript/vbscript?

7. Does VBScript has a function similar to JScript function eval

8. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

9. Calling a Perl procedure from VBScript or JScript

10. Calling Jscript objects from VBscript

11. calling ASP from within VBScript/JScript ???????

12. ADSI call works in vbscript fails in jscript