Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT
Author Message
 Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

I have problem which you may be able to answer. When using the PUT command
to upload a file (or any of the other file related commands), it only works
when there are no spaces in the filenames or folders. If there is a space in
the filename or path then it does not upload. I can convert to the shortname
feature but there must a way of getting around this with a special chr or
something?

Regards

Andrew

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:47:40 GMT

1. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT method

2. Spaces in filenames using ITC and PUT

3. inetFTP - Put command doesn't transfer filename with spaces

4. ITC PUT using HTTP ot HTTPS

5. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

6. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

7. Space Space Space Space Space Space Space

8. ITC - doing http PUT

9. Space in Filename

10. How to use mciSendString with spaces in filename ?

11. Can't play wavs with spaces in filename

12. Problems with %comspec% and filenames with spaces